An original concept of acupuncture in my practise in Pampigny
(12 min. North of Morges, Vaud)
Would you like to treat your ailments while relaxing?
The offer Massage-Acupuncture is designed for you!
Using the acupuncture points since 2006 while practising Shiatsu Massage within companies, I also have been lucky to be trained by a master in acupuncture who studied the Traditional Chinese Acupuncture for 5 years in China. opened a practise and found that the results were not sufficient and too slow. He then decided to travel worlwide to meet the most famous acupuncture therapists who shared “their own recipes” with him. The technique used is thus fast and very efficient. Don’t be scared by the needles, it is not painful!
Acupuncture is an old Chinese Medecine that consists in stimulating specific points to let the energetic flow circulate freely which will lead to healing.
What does acupuncture treat? Here are some examples of the most encountered pathologies
- Migraines, headaches,
- Backaches (neck, lower back)
- Tobacco addiction
- Sleeping problems (insomnia and somnolence)
- Anxiety crisis
- Digestive problems such as burning, diarrheas, etc
- Knee problems
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Shoulder problems
- Menaupause troubles (flashes, sleeeplessness, etc.)
- Side affects of chimiotherapy, etc.
- Whole relaxing body massage with oils 5-10 minutes
- Needling in a relaxing atmosphere (diffusion of essential oils, relaxing music)
- Price CHF 120.- (duration 1 hour)
Aculifting: anti-aging acupuncture treatment
Rejuvenating in a perfectly natural way with a firmer and brighter face, this is what the acupuncture lift offers! The skin regains radiance, elasticity and firmness.
What is aculifting?
This is the favourite facelift of American stars. It involves putting needles on the face very quickly to cause muscle contractions of the face. The needles are thinner than those used in traditional acupuncture. It boosts the production of collagen and elastin.
From the age of 25, the body reduces its collagen production. After 40 years, the decrease is much more significant, up to 1% per year. At age 70, the loss of collagen is 30%.
Aculifting stimulates microcirculation and cellular vitality. It reduces bags under the eyes, wrinkles and fine lines, it brings fresh blood.
Once your collagen and elastin productions are “restarted” (improvements noticed after 1-3 sessions already), the skin is going to get better in between the sessions and still many years after the beginning of the treatment.
Work & Events Massage unique concept
One session is composed by 3 phases:
– Phase 1: * Acupressure massage
– Phase 2: Face needling
– Phase 3: Application of anti-aging essential oils (if tolerated)
*Acupressure massage on the face
By stimulating the face on specific anti-aging acupuncture points, your skin receives a complete care. Each point corresponding to an internal organ, the general state of your body will also benefit. This massage thus prepares the skin in depth, the effects of acupuncture care succeeding, it will be all the more optimized.
The benefits of aculifting
- Positive results evolving over the sessions: by relaunching collagen production, your organism continues to work between sessions
- Perfectly natural: no injection of products, no surgery, so without any side effects
- Works the dermis in depth unlike creams that act only at the superficial of the skin
- Suitable for all: works on the already marked faces or in prevention from 25 years to delay the appearance of wrinkles and the first signs of muscle relaxation
- Also significantly improves skin problems such as acne, rosacea, etc.
- Like the hands and feet, the face has many acupuncture points corresponding to the internal organs. Your general condition will therefore benefit
- Cheaper than the usual esthetic treatments
Depends on the condition of the patient’s skin and age.
On average: 4 to 8 sessions are recommended 7-14 days apart then 1 session every 3-6 months
45 minutes (first session 1 hour)
CHF 130 .- / session